Monday, September 5, 2011

bugs.

I am not afraid of insects. Ants are quite fascinating and butterflies are beeeauuuutiful.  But some bugs are just AWFUL. Like flies.  Flies vomit and poop a lot and lay eggs on things.

LIKE RIGHT ON THE NALGENE I WAS DRINKING OUT OF A SCANT TWO MINUTES BEFORE THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN.



I noticed the fly... birthing... but by the time it flew off, it was too late. It had nastyy nastyyy fly-birth in close proximity to my delicious drinkables, forever tainting the bottle's sanctity.  It's been hours and I'm still soaking the bottle in lava-hot detergent-water.

Another gross stinky-lookin bug ruined my life by playing "human train ride" and stowed away on my empty-box-car shoulder for who even KNOWS how long.  When my friend noticed it, we both ska-REEECHED and it buzzed off, landing on a window.  This picture does not do much for scale considering the rather hilarious perspective of the background.  But know that it was big, and it moved creepily, and was therefore gross.



Look! He's terrorizing the city!

Such a high capacity for nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment